Practice Head ( IT / FMCG / Internet/ Telecom / Media / Retail / FMCD)
Talentiser is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the recruitment acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Business Planning and P&L : You are responsible for profitability of your team
1. Prepare the business plan for the team with specific projections for revenue, costs and hiring
2. Monitor the plan on monthly basis to identify the variances and suggest corrective measures
3. Monitor the team profitability and identify measures to improve profitability
Business Development :: You are responsible for getting clients for your team
1. Identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with Potential clients
2. Prepare business presentations, proposals and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients and their HR teams
3. To ensure a pipeline of projects and clients for the operations team with steady stream of recruitment assignments
Operations :: You are responsible for overseeing the delivery from your team
1. Create and manage a team of around 8-15 Sr. Associates and HR Associates
2. Analyze the client’s requirements.
3. Train, mentor and assist the team in sourcing and head hunting relevant profiles
4. Oversee the Screening, interview and post interview processes
- 5 to 10 years at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.